Fortis has established partnerships with a number of organisations including:
- Brightwater – supporting strategic training and organisational development projects in Brightwater.
- Women’s Health and Family Services – driving innovative projects that improve the lives of communities in both metropolitan and regional areas.
- Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre – managing projects capitalising on cultural and linguistic diversity in organisations and communities.
- Juniper – opening doors to flexible delivery training resources.
- Association for Survivors of Torture and Trauma – developing a full train-the-trainer online program to help trainers around the state and country support those affected by trauma.