The Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion©
As part of the forthcoming workshop, Cultural Diversity: Creating Opportunities, you have been asked to complete the Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion©, prior to attending the workshop. You have also been asked to about 12 colleagues and staff to also complete the survey.
The Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion©:
- Enables participants to reflect on their own work-related experiences in relation to workplace cultural diversity
- Enables Fortis Consulting to customise the specifics of the workshop to ensure the learning needs of participants are met
- Provides facilitators with additional information about current cultural diversity issues to ensure the workshop is directed towards contemporary and real work-related issues.
The Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion© is designed and administered by Fortis Consulting and has been customised to meet the specific learning needs relating to the Cultural Diversity: Creating OpportunitiesWorkshop.
The Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion© is short, comprising of 14 questions, with the opportunity to provide additional information and comments on good practice or improvement areas. It should take between 15 and 20 minutes.
Things you should know before you start the survey:
- This is a survey, not a test. There is no wrong or right answers and you cannot pass or fail.
- The information obtained will be collated and treated as confidential: no individual data will be published or made available to a third party.
- When answering the questions, ask yourself, ‘what do I actually know to be true at work?’
- Make the selection and comments yourself and avoid asking your staff or colleagues to assist in your responses – encourage them to participate separately.
How will the data be used:
- All information will be treated as confidential and data will be destroyed within three months of the completion of the Cultural Diversity: Creating Opportunities Workshop.
- Summary data will be used to form discussions during the Workshop.
- Fortis Consulting will provide the AACQA with a Summary Report prior to the Cultural Diversity: Creating Opportunities Workshop. No individual responses, participants or workplaces will be identifiable.
Overall data will be used to customise the Cultural Diversity: Creating Opportunities Workshop content, ensuring the specific needs of individual participants are met.
Thank you for completing the Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion©.
The link to the Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion© is below:
Please complete by Friday 6 June 2014.
If you have any questions in relation to the administration of the Pulse Survey: Cultural Inclusion© please contact: