Evaluation of Partners in Change Program for AvivoNovember 21, 2016
Keys to Diversity Online Cross Cultural Training PackageNovember 21, 2016
Fortis Consulting was engaged by the City of Belmont to engage with the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CaLD) communities and relevant stakeholders within the City of Belmont to develop a diversity plan. The process of developing the plan involved extensive community consultation and in early 2016 the inaugural ‘Multicultural Action Plan (MAP): Connecting, Celebrating and Growing 2016- 2018‘ was released.
- Development of a culturally appropriate consultation framework, including consultation forums with community members, key stakeholders, staff and Councillors
- Development and finalisation of a “Literature Review” report which includes a summary of relevant and evidence based local, national and international Cultural Diversity Engagement and Multicultural Plans
- Development and finalisation of a Cultural Diversity Engagement Plan report, including performance indicators & outcomes, and recommendations on actions for the City to take as part of their Strategic Community Plan.
- Successful consultation forums with the City of Belmont’s community and stakeholders, with data analysis report.
- Final Cultural Diversity Engagement Plan and Literature Review produced
- Successful release of City of Belmont’s Cultural Diversity Engagement Plan developed from Fortis’s deliverables.
Click here for more case studies from Fortis Consulting.