To meet constantly evolving public sector market demands Fortis assists with:
- Achieving policy objectives by engaging the community in program development.
- Designing and delivering cultural and diversity programs to support internal organisational development and external engagement with communities and other stakeholders.
- Meeting project timelines and objectives by establishing communication mechanisms and decision making processes that are responsive.
- Delivering targeted outcomes through research, policy development and evaluation programs to attract and retain specialist staff from targeted groups.
- Improving productivity and reducing costs through strategic departmental restructuring.
- Maximising the benefits of workplace diversity through cultural change programs, including all aspects of course development including: training needs analysis; developing and piloting new courses; achieving course accreditation; and achieving Registered Training Organisation (RTO) status.