Language-Specific Trainers & Developers
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced trainers and developers in all Languages Other Than English (LOTE) for short term and long term projects in Victoria (Laverton), Canberra, New South Wales and Perth. If you have a strong language training background (minimum 5 years) and qualifications along with a passion for providing best-practice training to clients the please read on further!
- Language teaching and/or development experience within the Vocational Education and Training Sector or other tertiary educational institution.
- Qualifications in teaching such as Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Languages Other than English (LOTE) teaching, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) MANDATORY
- Course material and syllabus design experience HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Evidence of high proficiency levels in the target LOTE MANDATORY
- State-based home and willing to travel to the relevant location selected by the client in relevant state and its environs for training MANDATORY
- Experience in using technology, adult learning principles and innovative approaches to engage participants in language learning. MANDATORY
- Evidence of skill to download authentic texts from the internet and transfer these to student computers/tablets MANDATORY
- Ability to work with varying levels of experience for courses i.e. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced language courses HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Experience in adult language teaching especially within government is considered an advantage. MANDATORY
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely if required (marking and development contracts) MANDATORY
Applicants will be provided with a rate of pay commensurate with qualification and experience in line with other tertiary institutions.
If you are interested in these roles please fill in the required documentation by clicking here. Please include two contactable referees and forward a copy of your qualifications to Fortis.Recruitment@fortisconsulting.com.au
To view some of our past projects we have done previously please click here.
One of our team members will be back in touch upon review of your application.